Professional and Business Risks
If you are running your own strata management business, it is important to consider insurances that will protect you and your business against some of the risks, especially your legal and commercial exposures.
BCB provides Strata Managers with the best advice and service to meet your needs because we understand the business of the strata. In addition to providing insurance solutions for your Bodies Corporate, we can also look after the insurance needs for your business – including Professional Indemnity and Office insurance. For a quote or more details regarding these insurances, please contact our local office and we will make sure your questions are answered.
Provides protection for your company and employees, who provide professional advice or services, against claims for financial loss arising from errors or omissions as a result of a breach of professional duty in the conduct of your profession. Optional extensions include Fidelity, Previous Business and Employment Practices Liability.
Designed for private companies and protects directors and officers from claims made by employees, regulators, creditors, customers and suppliers. You can choose cover for:
- Directors & Officers
- Corporation Reimbursement cover
- Corporation Liability Entity cover
- Employment Practices Liability
- Superannuation Trustees liability
- Crisis Cover
- Fines and Penalties
- Fidelity Cover option
Provides options for a broad range of insurance to protect your business such as:
- Buildings, contents, plant and machinery against accidental damage, fire, earthquake, storm and tempest, and other perils.
- Business Interruption loss of profits, increased cost of working and rewriting of records resulting from an insured peril.
- Theft of contents.
- Money insurance for loss of money, cheques and credit cards.
- Breakdown of machinery.
- Accidental damage or loss of electronic equipment.
- Fidelity Guarantee.
- Public and Products Liability to third parties for personal injury and property damage arising out of your business.
- Workers Compensation – as required by legislation.
Workers Compensation in WA
BCB can assist WA based Strata Managers with very competitive rates for their Workers Compensation Insurance and assistance during the claims process.
We can also assist Strata Managers with meeting their legal obligation to have in place an Injury Management System and a documented Return to Work program.
Contact Nicholas Swallow on 08 9274 8004 for more information.
We recognise that payment of insurance premiums can cause cash flow problems for Owners Corporations/Bodies Corporate.
BCB can provide you with a flexible cash flow management solution, referred to as Premium Funding.
Premium Funding is a finance solution offering monthly payment options for insurance premiums ordinarily paid annually.
The advantages of using insurance Premium Funding are:
- Simple application via request to BCB
- Flexibility as there are multiple payment options
- Softens the impact of income fluctuations
- Convenient repayment via direct debit
- Fixed monthly repayments protect you against interest rate fluctuations
- No monthly account fees
- Interest rates for premium funding are competitive with other forms of finance and you will save more by avoiding overdraft fees
Contact our local office for an obligation free Premium Funding quotation.