● Body Corporate Brokers Pty Ltd (BCB), Australia’s largest specialist strata insurance broker, is one of the 350 strong member network known as Steadfast Insurance Brokers.
● With over 20 years’ experience partnering with strata managers nationally, BCB offers scale, market leading technology and technical expertise for strata and community living property and related insurances.
● Working within in the interests of the owners, BCB provides dedicated broking resources and a full market solution. This is complemented within-house claims expertise including for large and catastrophic events.
● Offering personalised insurance advice, BCB’s market leverage and access to key broker only markets delivers flexibility and customised solutions, and ensures its reputation as subject matter experts and broker of choice.
● Our client centric focus enables us to work with all strata managers, aligning to their objectives, to solve problems and remove complexity, helping them make well informed insurance decisions.
Resource Capabilities and Service Teams
● With over 80 staff, BCB places policies and manages claims for over 22,000 bodies corporate nationally.
● Management and key staff possess significant specialised strata insurance, broking and claims management expertise. Claims management also have deep experience in cyclones and adverse weather events.
● Specialist strata insurance staff credited with design and execution of a customised whole of portfolio insurance risk solution for complex buildings including BMC’s.
● The business provides client services from established offices in NSW, QLD, Victoria, SA and WA.
● With an established HUB processing structure, BCB is able to replicate service level capabilities across all states.
● Client service capabilities extend from individual policy placement to whole of business take-up and placement.
● BCB provide ongoing training to strata managers to ensure they comply with ASIC guidelines with regards to operating as our Authorised representative (AR) to fulfil these duties.
Technology & Infrastructure
● Operating on cloud based platforms, staff are able to operate their daily work schedule from within the client offices, solving problems and processing endorsement requests.
● Market leading technology platforms deliver straight through processing and provide premium productivity.
● Customer oriented client trading platforms provide business intelligence and data analytics.
Market Management and Leverage
● BCB is owned by the Steadfast group, the largest broker network and largest underwriting agency group in Australasia. Steadfast members place over 2.5 million insurance policies generating $6.5bn+ in premiums for insurers and consequently, BCB is able to access market leading products and services at the most competitive premiums for clients.
● BCB has access to member services including model operating and compliance tools, procedures manuals and training, legal, technical, banking and recruitment advice and assistance, group insurance arrangements, product comparison and placement support, claims support and group purchasing arrangements.
● BCB does more than simply source multiple quotes; we will save you time and money. We will also take care of any concerns with policy complexities or product comparisons between insurers for you.
BCB is a member of the National Insurance Brokers Association and subscribes to the Insurance Brokers’ Code of Practice. A copy of the Code can be downloaded from NIBA’s website at www.niba.com.au/codeofpractice/index.cfm
BCB provides Owners and their Strata Managers the comfort of an Authorised Rep model registered and monitored by ASIC. Contact your local BCB office for more information.
Click here to download our brochure